To Remove Fat From Hips may consider to be the most harmful activity known to men or women , but don’t worry its no more like a danger for you.
Hip Flexors – Remove Fat From Hips Review
Even if you’re the most active of athletes, you may still have issues from tight hip flexors due to the amount of time you spend each day planted to a chair.
If you have tight hip flexors from sitting too much you may be kicking your body into fat storing mode and it has nothing to do with inactivity.
Sitting Is a Fat Loss Inhibitor
As the body’s “fight or flight” muscle, your psoas (hip flexors) is deeply connected to our natural survival instinct. It instantly tightens in moments of danger to either protect you (in a fetal position) or help you run, fueled by the release of adrenaline.
However, if your psoas (hip flexors) is constantly tight from sitting too much, it signals to the body you are in constant danger, leading to overworking of the adrenal gland.
When this happens, your immune system suffers and your body automatically switches into fat storing mode in anticipation of danger. Can’t shift that weight? Blame those tight hip flexors known as your “survival muscle”.
Reduce Back Pain with This Hip Flexor Stretch
Hip Mobility & Flexibility Exercises for Athletes
How to Properly Foam Roll the Hip Flexors
The #1 Hip Mobility Stretch Mistake
Do THIS Before You Squat
If You Sit Too Much & You’re Having Trouble Losing Fat Try This:
If you have a desk job, drive to work or like to relax on the couch, congratulations you’re like a lot of other people. Sure you can decrease the amount of time you spend sitting but overall there’s no way around it. So what should you do?
Personally I recommend that you incorporate these 10 Simple Moves into your day. They take less than 15-minutes and can unlock your hip flexors (survival muscle) so that you’re not stuck in fat storing mode.
SO, “UNLOCK YOUR HIP FLEXORS” THE SOLUTION?
Maybe you’re with me and you recognize that extensive sitting and tight hip flexors are impeding your fitness. Surely, you can just do a simple hip flexor stretch that you might find online and call it a day, right?
Is that enough?
I think you need more, and this book just may be the answer.
Rick Kaselj and Certified Personal Trainer Mike Westerdal have developed this 63-page guide that explains everything you need to know about the hip flexor and how to maximize your health by optimizing it.
It covers everything you’ll need to know including:
- Biomechanics of the hip flexor
- The psoas as the Fight or flight Muscle
- The hip flexor’s impact on your sex life
- How tight hips lead to fat buildup
- How tight hips can make you look fat.
- Why stretching alone isn’t the answer
- A complete exercise program that can address the core issues that includes:
- dynamic stretches
- static stretches
- fascial stretches
- mobility exercises
- muscle activations
- Unlock your Hip Flexors program is designed to offer results within a short period. You will feel stronger and healthier within a few days of using this program.
- It is easy to access. All you need to do is visit the program’s official site and make an order. The program can be downloaded immediately, eliminating delivery time.
- It teaches you how to target difficult to reach muscles using detailed instruction videos. Each workout is clearly demonstrated, allowing you to learn the moves within no time.
- It will help you increase your speed and strength once you loosen your hips.
- The Unlock your Hip Flexors program can help you sleep better. The workouts will align your body, decreasing discomfort and this allows you to enjoy a good night’s rest.
- It can help you improve body posture by strengthening your hip muscles.
- The program enhances your spiritual, emotional, and physical well being by targeting one of the most important muscles in your body.
- It eliminates the need to visit a physical therapist to deal with pain and injuries. The program address the underlying cause of your problem and this can save you a lot of money.
- It enhances hip health and flexibility, giving you a competitive edge if you compete in athletics.
- This program will make your daily workouts more effective.
- It contains a comprehensive diet guideline that can help you achieve better health.
- Unlock your Hip Flexors comes with a 100% risk free 60 day money back guarantee.
- Exercises included can be incorporated into existing workout plans or used on their own.
- Helps you to return to the gym faster after an injury.
- Eliminates the need to use pain pills after injury.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors addresses a problem that most people overlook, tight hips. Hip tightness can reduce your body strength and performance. This program offers a solution for those who work out regularly and eat healthy but still suffer from a variety of physical and emotional problems. It features detailed instructions on the best way to enhance hip flexibility to allow you to enjoy better health. This program will help you eliminate sleep problems, injuries, discomfort, and anxiety. Mike and Rick have come up with an effective way to transform your health. All you have to do is carry out the exercises for about 15 minutes a day to feel better. Unlock Your Hip Flexors is exactly what you need to allow you to regain control over your body whether you want to work out for fitness or competitive sport.
Note: The term “Incorporate these 10 simple moves” is present in the E-Book,the author want to sell.
We must have to appreciate the effort, she has done to collect all viable data across his research community.. The website link I’m going to Highlight below will encircle these 10 moves mentioned in the E Book but with expressive and vivid form.
I urge to check their Product Page first, then decide to purchase or not (The copy u will purchase in discounted price of 10$ however it is worth of 50$) … Read the Content carefully then decide.